Virtual Live Trivia! Topic: General Knowledge. Join us for a fun night of quiz trivia!
Here’s how it works:
- The event will begin with a welcome from WSN at 4:45pm followed by instruction and the game which starts at 5pm.
- Once everyone is on the Zoom, the Game Host will give everyone instructions on how to change your screen name so the teams can be organized.
- The game is divided in to two halves.
- In each half, you can wager 1,3, 5, or 7 points, based on how sure the team is about the answer. In the second half, wager 2,4,6 or 8
- There is a picture round after the first half, and there is a bonus round after the second half
- Then, two final questions; wager between 2-10 points each, even numbers only. If you get it right, you get the points! If you get it wrong, half of your wager is deducted
- To play, after each question, you’ll be sent to a breakout room to discuss the answer with your team. You won’t be able to see the slideshow or talk to the host-but you can move back & forth.
- Only the Team Captain submits answers. Once submitted, there is no editing.
- No cheating! Don’t Google the answer (#honorsystem)